Binge Eating Depression-Stress
Eating disorders; It is not caused by food alone. It is considered a psychiatric disorder. People tend to get it when they are faced with a mental health problem, such as anxiety or depression.
Binge eating disorder (BED) is an eating disorder diagnosed as a disorder. Approximately 2 percent of the world’s population are diagnosed with it. Which causes other diet-related health problems such as high cholesterol and diabetes.
People with persistent eating disorder They tend to eat large amounts of food without being hungry, not knowing that they are hungry or full. You should stop eating now. As a result, weight gain is rapid. And finally get fat They are also often sensitive to negative feelings from their peers on behavior related to their deformation. Until causing further symptoms of depression or stress
Observable symptoms include
– Patients often feel ashamed or disgusted after eating large amounts of food.
– Depressed mood or anxiety
– Eating a lot of food to the point of discomfort or suffering
– Continue to eat food Without being able to stop
– There is a feeling of being unable to control food intake.
– dine in the middle of the night
– Food is hidden around the house. To prepare to eat anywhere and anytime.
– Unstable weight gain
-Have embarrassment and try to avoid sex
– has an abnormally reduced level of confidence
How to treat persistent eating disorder
– Psychological treatment is effective in treating nearby. Or above using drugs Therefore, the doctor may consider psychological treatment along with medication. For better treatment efficiency
– Treated by modifying eating concepts and behaviors, aiming at lowering the frequency of binge eating, reducing high-energy eating This includes a better self-image of the patient.
– deal with current psychological problems such as depression and mental conflicts of the patient Including the conflict of the patient himself with the environment
If you have such symptoms Or seeing an acquaintance with an eating disorder It is advisable to see a doctor immediately.